Living Beauty – Top Ten!
1. Shake it Up: 2 scoops Gen Tec Pro Lean in chocolate, blend with water and ice – just like a chocolate milkshake, only better!
2. Right on time: Choose cardio timing, every bodybuilder does it first thing in the morning empty stomach, but you can also do it after you last meal at night. But hey, just doing it when you can, is better than none at all.
3. Look your prime: My fave product to wake up to is Clairns Beauty Flash Balm, not only will this brighten your skin but it has a lovely cooling effect on the skin.
4. Nail It: Always push to your final rep when doing your weights program, finish your set!
5. See It, Believe It: Visualise what you want, you will get there!
6. Tasty Breakky: Quinoa & Amaranth Breakfast Sprinkle from Goodies and Grains at the Central Market is high protein and also contains buckwheat, linseed, millet, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seed and almonds!
7. Fancy footwear: Change your training shoes regularly as sneakers lose their bounce!
8. Flash that smile: Think positive, be positive in every situation! If people treat you badly breathe in with love and out with anger, don’t articulate it in words, as you will go down to their level!
9. Tea Time: Drink herbal tea like it’s going out of fashion, I love green tea to pick me up and Valerian tea to chill out!
10. Soak it Up: After a hard day nothing is better than soaking in a bath with Epsom salts, great for muscle soreness and the magnesium in the salts is detoxifying.
Recommended Reading: Alicia Silverstone, The Kind Diet. This book contains some great recipes, covers vegan and vegetarian foods but great for anyone interested in the Superfoods and nutrition.
Gillian McKeith, You are What you Eat Cookbook. The lady who cleans out people pantry on the TV has some great philosophies about eating and great ideas for juices too!
Thought for the week: How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
(source: Wayne Dyer)
Have a great week,
Love and Light,
Amelia x o