I recently went on holiday to beautiful Palm Cove in Queensland and it got me thinking…is a holiday more relaxing if you overeat? Is it possible to go on vacation and return home feeling rejuvenated rather than bloated?
The good news is you CAN enjoy yourself on vacation, it’s all about making smart choices and I filmed this video to outline how to prevent holiday weight gain including a super fast, no equipment workout.
Click here for the video including fast workout!
Latest Recipe: Healthy Lemon Cheesecake Protein Bar
200g quinoa flakes
150g Vanilla WPI @theallnaturalcompany
1 tsp GF baking powder
4 lemons (juice & a little finely grated rind)
4 medium zucchini, chopped
6 whole free range eggs
1-2 cups water (to achieve a medium consistency that’s easy to pour)
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 cups frozen Australian Blueberries
2 tbsp shredded coconut
1) preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2) prepare 2 rectangle baking dishes by greasing with coconut oil & line with baking paper.
3) add quinoa, baking powder and protein powder to blender and combine.
4) add all remaining ingredients (except blueberries) and blend until zucchini is smooth.
5) pour a thin layer of mixture onto bottom of each baking dish, follow with a layer of blueberries (use all the berries spread across the 2 dishes) finish with another even layer of protein bar mix to finish.
6) sprinkle with shredded coconut.
7) bake for 30-45 mins depending on your oven (a skewer will come out clean when cooked).
Adelaide Fitness Model Workshops
Preparations for upcoming competitions are in full swing with the Living Beauty Fitness Model Workshop taking place weekly on Saturday’s. Here’s a photo from the most recent workshop.
See more incredible body transformations and start your own healthy body journey – click here
Yours in Health and Wellness,