Lose 5 kilos in 10 days – free diet click here!
If you want a free diet and easy way to lose weight forever, contact us!
Take this magic pill and you will look more beautiful, have a flat stomach, no cellulite and have the toned legs of your dreams.
Well I had to write this heading at some point… to make my point!
This blog is time consuming but I make it a priority in my schedule because I believe in spreading the truth about fitness.
I have been in the industry for over 15 years and have seen every fad come and go. I actually tried some too, and they don’t work!
Why I write the Living Beauty blog:
- To help people live a healthier lifestyle and understand it is a journey, small steps of continuous improvement;
- Cut through the confusion – you only have to read a few diet books to understand how many conflicting view are out there, the more you read the more confused you become!
- Provide examples of my lifestyle and what I do on a daily basis, my recipes, my thoughts (mindset and motivation) my workouts;
- Help people save money by not encouraging them NOT TO purchase gimmicks – please do not waste your money, basic is where it is at.
Amelia’s Living Beauty Principles are:
- Eat Clean
- Train Hard
- Think positive thoughts
- Have Self Belief
A few days ago I posted this amazing photo on my facebook page and everyone requested the recipe and liked the photo, so here it is:
Living Beauty Gluten free Vitality Truffles
250g Pitted Medjool Dates (soaked 4 hours in 50ml filtered water & reserve the liquid)
200grams Seeds or Nuts (I used 100 grams each of pepitas and sunflower seeds)
2 tbsp raw caco powder
2 tbsp carob powder
Shredded organic coconut or ground walnuts (walnut meal) or LSA (linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal) for rolling.
Place all dry ingredients in blender or thermomix (speed 5 for 30 seconds).
Add dates to the food processor or blender with their liquid and continue to blend (thermomix setting is speed 8 for 15 seconds).
Roll into 18 – 20 small balls (approx 18-20 grams per ball if you are pedantic about uniform size!).
Can be frozen and thawed prior to eating, or stored in refrigerator.
I make reference to thermomix because many girls reading this have one. It took me a while to save up for mine, but I use it three times a day. I do not sell them or endorse them but it is just what I use. Any blender or food processor is ok, but it might take longer to process.
Ideas for this recipe:
- Make it for a dessert when visiting friends and serve with fresh fruit
- Place it into kids lunch boxes
- Bring it to the gym for post workout snack (serving size two balls)
Join Amelia and start your body transformation today!
- Flat Abs Secrets exercise program
- Yoga & Wellness program
- 4 week bikini body – mindset, nutrition and training overhaul
Yours In Health and Wellness,
Amelia x x