Get a bikini body fast and feel energised easier than you think. Learn from my fitness model tips that are realistic because I am a busy person, a business owner and a mother.
You may not want to be a fitness model, but my tips will help you get fit and healthy! Enjoy my 3 raw chocolate recipes that are delicious and healthy.
This Living Beauty blog includes:
- Delicious raw chocolate recipes you won’t believe are healthy
- Amelia Ricci’s fitness model tips and tricks you can use to achieve your ideal body
Do you find yourself eating clean 80% of the time and training 3-4 session per week, but you want to drop a little more % body fat? You might just need to make a few tweaks like these:
– TRAIN HARD: Up the intensity of your exercise regime and challenge your body in new ways. Living Beauty clients receive a new exercise plan every 4-6 weeks.
– WATER FIRST: whenever you want to eat surplus calories (i.e. through boredom not actual hunger) ask your self how you are going with your daily water quota? (e.g. mine is 3.5 litres). Drink water or caffeine free herbal tea first, which usually solves this as you are satisfied and no longer want to eat.
– WALK: On top of your normal exercise routine (which should include weights or body weight exercise) – be active for example walk to the local shops, or to a local cafe – your body was born to move!
– MORE VEGETABLES: If you are constantly physically hungry make sure at least 3 meals in your day include 2-3 metric cups of fresh vegetables and mainly greens such as kale, spinach, lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, snow peas, zucchini, just to name a few.
Prepare your vegetables in advance as I have done below, this is a great time saver. So instead of rushing around at night when I am most tired, I can simply grab handfuls of my veggies and throw them into a recipe.
Please don’t believe there is a magic secret – it is hard work, clean food and determination to make changes!!
My blog is FREE and always will be. You asked for information that is honest and I provide this with a backing of 15 years in the Australian fitness industry and continuous accreditation for this time period. For more info about me and my credentials see my web site LIVING BEAUTY.
3 Raw Chocolate Recipes You Will Love!
Amelia Ricci’s treats using raw cacao and without processed sugars.
Living Beauty Berry Choc Mousse &
Choc Raspberry coconut slice
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 x 30g scoop of chocolate protein powder
1/4 cup water
Place berries into blender to chop. Add protein powder with a tiny bit of water to mix, I then add my whipping attachment to by Thermomix (or blender) get a creamy texture. Add more water if necessary.
Pour into a small bowl.
Finish with 2 tbsp slightly warmed peanut butter (100% pure) and spread on top.
**May substitute with hazelnut spread or Tahini
Finally add 2 tbsp shredded or dessicated coconut.
Place into freezer for 20 minutes to set.
Raspberry Coconut Slice
1/2 c Coconut oil
1 tbsp granulated Stevia
2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
3 tbsp shredded coconut or coconut chips (unsweetened)
Spread out berries onto a small baking tray lined with baking paper.
Heat all other ingredients in a saucepan and pour chocolate over the raspberries.
Add coconut (shredded or chips)
Place tray into freezer for 20 minutes until set and then break up the chocolate.
Serves about 8 people for the slice and one person for the mousse!
**When using a protein powder please take a moment to look up the ingredients and educate yourself about what those ingredient names actually mean.
**I like to be educated on my products and what I am putting into my body. I avoid: Gluten, too much WPC and Casein (I am lactose intolerant), Glucose, Fructose, Artificial and some natural sweeteners, thickeners, gums, milk powders. Remember this is what suits me and everyone is different.
I always ask heaps of questions and love to learn about where my food comes from.
I can always learn more and my health journey will last a lifetime. I refer you to a great reference book I use: The Chemical Maze by Bill Statham.
Living Beauty Chocolate Avocado mousse
1/2 cup coconut water
2 -4 tbsp raw cacao
2 tbsp Stevia or rice malt syrup
Blend all ingredients until smooth adding more coconut water if needed.
Add whipping attachment. Pour into bowl and top with bee pollen and shredded coconut.
** Note bee pollen has amazing nutritional benefits but is an allergen to some people.
Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum prior to serving.
I always post “on the go” pics on instagram so join me @livingbeautyamelia
Sign up to the monthly newsletter here for free workouts and recipes straight to your inbox free!
Read Reviews of Amelia’s 4 week Bikini Body Program here
If you want to have a different body, you must change what you are currently doing. You can do anything you set your mind to and your body will reward you for every positive change you make!
Yours In Health and Wellness,
Amelia x o